Wednesday, November 19, 2008

F'ING the F'INADER!

I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO F' EFFIE!!!

Dear, dear Ms. Effie is my World Civ teacher that I have spoken on briefly and Blinding Firefly has spoken on in great detail. Katie more so has the gift for gab than I do ( hence why I have so few posts ) but I have decided that these sparks of genius that I have only come around once a millenium and so I might as well share them with you.

I am a good student. Straight A's through Highschool and A's and B's in college honor's classes. I think I have grounds to state that I am mildly intelligent ( if only book smart ) and would be able to pass a multiple choice World Civ test. Well you would be right, but only by a hair! I admitt I do not study that much, I have the ability to scan over something once and retain it... so it came as a shock to my room mates and my parents when I was spending all weekend and most of the night studing for WORLD CIV tests. And still make a C!!!! *BIG F'ING SMILE!*
This, is very discomforting, for I know for a fact the answers she would count as wrong, were right. But the dear woman would never give us our tests back to prove that we are right. No, just the answer sheet.

BUT

I have found a way.

For every question on this last test that I knew was 200% right ( all except five ) I wrote down two or three words to the side about the question, therefore allowing me when I get my answer sheet back to remember what the exact question was and flip to the highlighted pages in my book and show her that my answer IS right!

HA HA!
MINE IS AN EVIL LAUGH!

2 comments:

firebirdsinger said...

Good girl! Did it work????

(LOVE the Firefly reference, btw. :D Made me smile!)

Anonymous said...

Did it work?!