Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Hour Between Classes...

College here I am... again.

So I found a way to pass the time between classes! Blogging!
Those looking for some deep intricate little ditty leave now, because as much described in my first blog I am a screaming chaotic mass of color.

First color Blue: It's raining. I love it like this when it's just a sprinkle. I love standing and dancing or just holding my arms out and letting it fall on me. When I am in it... I am at a wonderful happy peace, but being on the inside looking out, trapped in a required classroom or dorm room watching it cry makes me undeniably and awkwardly sad. For no reason too, weird.

Second color Red: LOVE FRIENDS! I have so many classes with so many of my friends I made last semester! It's like every time we see each other there is a [ third color ] bright yellow glow of happiness, like your are genuinely glad that you are within each other's grasp. It is the first time I have ever felt or seen this.

Fourth color BLACK: Highschool sucked. However, I don't think I am alone.

Fifth color Green: like my Shakespeare class, but will be lots of work. Lots and lots and lots and lots of work/reading. And will also force me to think deeply. rawr. How dare they. Enter self affliction [which is this spinning havoc of a mess in lead pencil].

Sixth color Pink: By the way, those buddy poke thingies on myspace. AMAZING. lurve to them muchness. I am now addicted, and hope beyond hope there was an option that let you save your past created costumes. Kawaii out the frame. [Because, of course I am taking notes during class]

No comments: