Monday, August 25, 2008

Rut

MMkay, so I'm in a rut.

I have this 'friend', who is in reality a very very very bad person.
And I no longer wish to see or have anything to do with this friend. But, I don't want to hurt their feelings, and so everytime they call me I always end up caving in and hanging out with them if only for an hour. But everytime I'm around this person, there's just this darkening in my soul. I feel horrible and sick for the next week...and my head hurts. >.> >.<

I've been ignoring them and hoping they will catch the hint and so far they haven't. So-o-o-o-o-o what should I do? Let me guess... talk to them! Tell them how you feel!

...

"All life is precious, so I can't say I hate you, but if I didn't have such strong beliefs I would. So please never talk to me again. Kay! Thnx! Bai!"

I don't think that is going to work.

No comments: